Dear Netters:
        1.  Phone number for Channel One is 1-800-251-4039.
        2.  I posted a question a couple of weeks ago asking for info on
sponsoring a Video Club - got no hits - but did get questions on Channel One
since I mentioned that we have it and use it to produce a daily new program.
My service man was here yesterday and I told him of some of your concerns
about noise in your systems, not very helpful service reps, etc.  My service
man says that we should continue to call in to the company until our problem
is solved.  Channel One and their sponsors want the systems used - and you
can't use something that is broken.  It sounds like the company has grown
quickly and that they no longer have all the service people Whittle had when
he owned it.
        3.  You can request that programs be reshown - they are looking for
requests toward the end of the year.
        4.  The Agriscience program is on Channel One as a part of Fridays'
programming or Galaxy 4, Channel 21.

        Hope some of this info was useful.
Barbara W. White, LMS
barbaraw@datasync.com
Hancock High School
Kiln, MS
home school of Brett Favre, NFL MVP and SuperBowl Champ!!!

LM_NET Archive Home