Several days ago someone asked for books to use with elementary age
students.  I have misplaced the person's name.  Please enjoy the following
books which are suitable for use with elementary children on OCEANS.

The OCEAN books are Incredible Facts About the Ocean: Vol. I  The Restless
blue Salt Water- physical and Chemical
Vol. II  Floor below the life within - biological and geological
Vol. III How we use it, how we abuse it  pollution and resources
All three are published by Dillon Press, Minneapolis, MN.

1997 Ocean Diving: Traveling through Inner Space - a lower level book
called a Hi Lo book.  deals with scuba and skin diving and submarines.
Published by Perfection Learning.

Written by W. Wright Robinson who teaches at our school.

Susan M. Saunders
Charlotte Country Day School
saunders@oven.ccds.charlotte.nc.us

LM_NET Archive Home