>Date:    Thu, 13 Mar 1997 08:42:56 +0500
>From:    pat bender <pbender@MCIUNIX.MCIU.K12.PA.US>
>Subject: REF:Networking CD-ROMs & applications
>
>I would like your opinions on what CD-ROMs or applications to include on a
>library server. These programs will go over a local area network in one
>building only.  CDs should be MAC or common platform.  I plan to include
>magazine indexes but need a suggestions for networkable general literature
>and general science CDs for high school students. TIA.
>
>Pat Bender
>
>Pat Bender
>Director of Library Media Services
>Mount Saint Joseph Academy
>120 W. Wissahickon Avenue
>Flourtown, PA 19031
>215-233-3177
>FAX: 215-233-9126
>e-mail: pbender@mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us

Pat-
We also are a one building school and would be ver interested in hearing
about your networking of CD-ROMs.  Up until today we thought we would have
access to a 7 station CD-ROM system, but no more.  GEAC, our vendor, is not
interested in supporting this system any longer.  We are interested in
buying a new system, any ideas?

Peter

Peter Salesses,  Library Media Director and Computer Educator
                                                Phones:
Edwin O. Smith HS                   Office (machine):   860-487-0877, ext.
219
1235 Storrs Rd                                Secretary:   860-487-0877,
ext. 216
Storrs, CT 06268                     LMC Winter Fax:   860-487-1106

                                                    Summer FAX:  860-429-0085
                                                        (during construction)
Internet:  e-mail:    salesses@neca.com
           Web/URL:     http://www.lib.uconn.edu/~eosmith