Our PowerMac 6100/60 seems to be losing its power.

I keep getting error messages:  Type 1 usually stops the application I'm
doing, but keeps the computer alive.   Type 11 requires I click "Restart" and
almost always reboots the entire computer.
So far things come back ok.
We have no Power PC/ windows, having taken that "side" off to free up space
for more memory that is used in numerous drawing products such as those from
Adobe.  We'd like to reverse that, but so far have been unsuccessful at
getting the installation disc to read.  The problem seems to have started
after we were using iomega ZIP files a few weeks.
Maybe we are just trying to do too much?

Obviously, we need help...  Should I carry this off to a computer doctor?  Do
any LM_NET technical supporters have clues as to what is needed?
Betty Carpenter
North Bay, NY

LM_NET Archive Home