Good Morning,

Is CD format still better than Net access for applications such as
ProQuest, Britannica, SIRS?  We have all stations simultaneously
accessing the Net, by fiber to a T1 line, so number of stations is the
same for CD and the Internet.  I agree that for general searching, the
Internet takes more time, has undependable sites, not great search
strategies, etc.  But for a database that is intact - is the Net
better than CDs in towers?  Please reply directly to me unless you
have a burning statement for the good of the group!  I'll post a hit
if enough responses. TIA, Phyllis
Dr. Phyllis R. Mitchell
Media Coordinator
Carrollton City Schools