Several people asked me to post any replies I received about suitability
of YES magazine and others wanted address/phone for ordering.

Unfortunately, I received no other opinions so I'm going with my own.  I
will be ordering it for next year.

The address is:  YES Communications/ Box 191/ Plainfield, NJ 07061
 $15.00 to subscribe.

The only phone number I can find in my sample copy is for advertising
information.  That is 908-754-4470.  FAX # 908-753-1036

It does say that it is the winner of the 1996 EdPress Distinguished
Achievement Award.  The YES stands for Youth Excited About Success

Deborah Bailey                  dbailey@sinnfree.sinnfree.org
West Middle School
Rockford, IL 61103

LM_NET Archive Home