On Fri, Mar 14, 1997 I sent a request about why Hitler wanted a race of
blond-haired, blue-eyed Ayrians.

Thank you for all the responses.

Here are some of the responses I received:

One member said when she was doing her BA thesis on the political ideology
of Nazism, she used a book
with different "types" of Aryan classifications.  Only the first, or
"purest" was blue-eyed & blonde; the
others were all dark-haired, the "higher" classifications with blue eyes,
followclassification was called "Alpine" and Hitler fit that description;
his picture was use
Another said she didn't think Hitler's bias was against dark-haired,
dark-eyed peop Jews--
some of whom are blond and blue-eyed.

Another response--"Carol: an even better one:  the Aryans, the origins of
European race, came from the
Indian Subcontinent, a fact I'm sure Hitler als
Another response--She said Dr. Ann Barron, Florida Center for Instructional
Tecspeaker at the Micca conference.  They have an extensive website that
includes a huge section on the
Holocaust.  http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu.

I received no real concrete answer.  If and when I do I'll share.  Also
there is a site on the Internet that gives
biography of Hitler and some of his philosophies.  Some sites I found were:
http://www.geocities.com/capitalhill/8064/index_l.html

http://www.scruz.net/~kangaroo/L-tler.htm

(The History Place)
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/index.htm