This past week a local newspaper ran a very good article on student
cheating and listed some sites that they might use on the Internet to get
papers.  I have visited some of these sites and found them interesting.
My question is this.  Does anyone know of a way that a teacher could go
online and do a search, such as in Altavista, and find papers on a
specific topic.  So, if a teacher wanted to search the Net for a paper
on, say, George Washington how could that be done efficiently.  I guess
what I am asking is what would be a descriptor that could be used so that
 one would just find research papers on GW.  Or is that not possible?  If
you can follow what I am asking and have found an easy way that someone
can find a representative sampling of papers on a particular topic please
let me know.
Thanks Tom D

LM_NET Archive Home