My apologies for posting to the entire list, but I can't locate the post
requesting a source for BBC programs on audio cassettes.  (I'm at work, where I
have LM_NET set to nomail.)

One of our faculty members just sent a catalog to me (with a request), and this
may be the source you need.

The cover of the catalog from Audio-Forum contains this statement:"Readings and
commentary old and new including programs from the BBC."

The address/phone are:   Audio-Forum
                         96 Broad St.
                         Guilford, CT   06437
                         phone: 1-800-243-1234