I am interested in obtaining the web page address or whatever I need to
access the archives of the Austin American-Statesman newspaper.  I read
where we should be able to get articles as new as two days old.  I need to
get a copy of one of the chapters of the new Hank the Cowdog book written
especially for newspapers (which I am missing), and, recently, there was a
lengthy article concerning Texas Youth Commission, describing its mission.
It was quite a positive article.  Thanks in advance!

Beverly Mathis, Clifton Park Elementary, 2200 Trimmier Road, Killeen, TX 76541

bmathis@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home