Did anyone see the segment on the Supreme Court's debate restricting
online access to sexually explicit material on Dan Rather Wednesday night?
I was not happy with the way they slanted the story to place the blame on
the school district when a student deliberately accessed pornographic
material, even though the district had taken the usual safeguards to
prevent this from happening.  Now I understand from my union
representives there could be a fine imposed on a school district if a
student accesses pornographic material (Pennsylvania only?).  I'm very
concerned about the direction this is heading.  Any discussion?
Alana S. Banaszak
Librarian
West Allegheny Middle School
Imperial, PA 15057