Hi all,

I just got (another) junk fax from Educational Distributors.  After reading
recent postings about this company, I just don't want to have anything to do
with them.

I just called their toll-free order number and spoke with someone named Jerry.
I told him that I wanted to be removed from all their mailing lists and didn't
want them to contact me again.  He asked for my "customer number" (which is on
the top of the fax) and correctly identified my institution.  He said it was
"taken care of".....we'll see.  If not, we will start with the letters.

Thanks for the information about this company.

Barbara

Barbara Herbert          <herbert@georgian.edu>
Georgian Court College
Lakewood, NJ  08701-2697