Hi friends:
        We are getting ready to move to a new location and in preparation
for tha are taking a long hard look at the collection.  I would like to
bounce something off your collective heads-we have a late '70s McGraw Hill
Encyclopedia of Science and Technology that hardly anyone uses.  Is there
anyone out there with opinions about whether we should keep this or not.
My gut reaction is that it is too old for most subjects and probably does
not have enough information on the subjects that do not change to warrant
keeping it. However, it would help to have support in this opinion when
the crunch comes .  If you have opinions one way or the other, please
let me know.  Ill happily post a Hit.
TIA

Gladys Furness
furness@northnet.org

Founder and sole member of the Essex County NY Survivors Fan Club

"Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light"

LM_NET Archive Home