I am trying to locate information about a book entitled _Late have I loved
thee_ about the life of St. Augustine. My mother remembers reading it in the
1950s and finding it inspirational but a search of Library of Congress
catalog, Amazon.com, and Books out of Print online, is turning up nothing. I
have found reference to two titles by the same name, neither of which is
what I'm looking for. If anyone has any suggestions as to where else I might
try  (or even better, if anyone is familiar with this book!) I would
appreciate the help. Thanks.
Jane Perry
Vassalboro Community School K-8
Vassalboro, Me. 04989