OK, you terrific folks, help a mind foggy with the flu on this one:  I have
two avid readers, two fourth grade girls who keep pestering me for book
recommendations.  Should be a delight, but they are also very picky (or is
it after the attention?) and they have turned down everything I've found on
the fly on our shelves.  The only hint they can give me about what they want
is "like the Little House books".  So what shall I tell them?  What books do
you recommend that are "like the Little House books"?

Many thanks!!  (let me know if you want a hit...)

--
Johanna Halbeisen
Woodland Elementary School(K-4)

LM_NET Archive Home