Hello, this is my first posting so I hope I am doing it right.  For NLW, I
am in charge of the Bulletin Board and promotions at the school I am doing
my MLS internship at (Scotia-Glenville HS, Scotia, NY).  I would like to
make up a list for distribution of movies and books that have either a
librarian or library as a key plot part.  I tried checking the lm_net
archives, but didn't have much luck.  If anyone has any suggestions (I
have some, but would like more ideas) please e-mail me directly! at
kb7081@cnsvax.albany.edu
Once I have a good list, I will post it to the whole listserv.  Thank you
for all your help.
Sincerely,
Kris Moser-SUNY Albany MLS-SMS student
SUNY Albany