Hi, Colleagues,
A China's university--Jingzhou Teachers College want to find two English
native-speaker teachers this year. The university is located Jingzhou city(
former name is Shashi and Jiangling) on the Yuangtze River in Hubei province.
  If you are interested, please reply.

The mininium of the job is one teaching year. From Sept 1 to July 20.

The salary will be 15,000--18,5000 in RMB, the university pay for the
apartment (one bedrooms, one study room and a living room, kitchen, and bath
room) for each teacher. If the two teachers are couple, they will live in
one apartment.
The salary and international airfare payment will be decided according to
their qualification of degrees.

There are about six weeks holiday for the foreign teachers to travel.

They will supply a Chinese teacher to teach Mandarin twice a week, paid by
the University. So no level is expected. The language used in the classroom
is English.

The job is possiblely in the Foreign Language School which is attached
school to the University as well as teaching on the Uni campus.

A personal CV is needed firstly fax to:

Miss Liu Xianqin
International Exchange Office
Jingzhou Teachers College
Jingzhou City, Hubei 434104

Fax: (86 716) 846 5157

Thank u very much for your interests in the college job. Please let me know
if u need more informatiom. Contact me by:
     cstaff3@gil.com.au

Tel: (61 7)3379 7871 (in Australia)

Zai Jian! Best regards.

Cai Shengqin