On Sun, 30 Mar 1997, KATHRYN L KING wrote:

> Currently I am taking a UNLV library science class in administration of the
> library media center.  I need help on a group presentation on integrating
> the curriculum of content areas with the library.  We are looking for
> suggestions such as lesson plans, methods, bibliographies, resources,
> anything you think would be helpful.  All grade levels, K-12 are needed.
> Thanks
>
> Kathy
>
>         ***************************************************************
>         Kathryn King
>         kingk2@nevada.edu
>         ***************************************************************
Do look at Curriculum Mapping.  Also examine what your automation systems
are capable of. I believe that very often they are not being used as much
as they can be.  In some you can run a bibliography on the system, then
let the teacher or teachers examine them and decide what is appropriate.
 Then you can  scan in the bar codes of those items tagging them for that
curricular unit, it will show up in the tracings.  Then as you receivenew
materials you can add them.  Good Luck.
Do Post a Hit when you are through.

Janice S. Levetan, graduate student
Georgia State University