Good, Bad, Worse And Better

God summoned Bill Clinton, Boris Yeltsin, and Bill Gates to a very
important, absolutely private, top secret conference.

After they were all there, God said: "I've got good news and I've got bad
news.  The bad news is that I'm finally at the end of my patience with the
way things are on Earth, so I've decided to destroy it.  The good news is
that I'm giving you one week's notice."

So, Bill Clinton called into session the joint houses of Congress and
announced: "I've got good news and I've got bad news  The good news is that
there is a God.  The bad new is that He's going to destroy the Earth in one
week."

Boris Yeltsin called into session the Communist Party and announced: "I've
got bad news and *worse* news.  The bad news is that there is a God after
all. The *worse* news is that he's going to destroy the Earth in a week."

Bill Gates, meanwhile, called all of his programmers, marketing experts,
and administrators together and announced:  "I have got good news and I've
got *better* news.  The good news is that God thinks I'm one of the 3 most
important men on Earth.  The *better* news is that we don't have to fix
Windows 95."

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

 April - the IRS chose well whenthey chose  the month we start by honoring
fools and end by cryng "May Day!

LM_NET Archive Home