New computers were recently purchased for all of our elementary classrooms.
Many of our teachers are not yet comfortable with the new technology.  We had
planned to allow the teachers to take their new machines home in the summer to
explore and practice using them. Without consulting anyone, the school board
has nixed this idea.  (The computers would not be covered by the school's
insurance policy or the teacher's homeowners.)  I was wondering how other
schools deal with this issue.  Any information--positive or negative--would be
helpful.

Thanks!

Laurie Clevenger, LMS
Edgerton Local Schools