You have all been so helpful lately that I will dare submit yet another
request.  I have a teacher who is seaching for materials for an
interdisciplinary project on air pollution.  She is particularly looking for
fiction books for grades 5-9 but is also looking for good non-fiction.  She
has a list but would love to know what your favorites are.  She needs books
about air pollution, atmosphere and air (in general).

Thanks for your help.  I'll compile a list if people are interested.

Thanks.

Nancy J. Keane
Nancy J. Keane                  voice:  603-225-0862
Rundlett Jr. High School        fax:    603-226-3288
144 South Street                email: nancy.keane@rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
Concord, New Hampshire 03301    http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett/
                                http://www.nhptv.org/nhema
        "Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor."