If anyone could provide me w/a mailing address and/or phone #
for Rockport Shoes I would be most grateful.  I cannot find
either on their website, just info on ordering thru the 'Net,
which I am still hesitant to do.
(Their shoes are very kind to my feet which is important because
we librarians, as you know, are rarely found sitting behind our
desks!) It is impossible to find them in stores here;I have
managed to order 2 pr from JCP catalog but would like more.
Thank you,
Julia Steger, Librarian, PSH/PK-6, Clifton Forge Elementary
Schools East and West, Clifton Forge VA.
--
spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*

Julia Steger         ** A Lap Is A Terrible Thing To Waste--
Clifton Forge VA          Adopt a Pet From Your Local
jsteger@pen.k12.va.us        Animal Shelter **

neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*

LM_NET Archive Home