Hello Group!
  I am hosting a reception on May 15th for the District Office Personnel and
the school in celebration of the completion of our new Power Library. We
haven't had a library in many years and it has become a beautifully new media
center with an up and coming collection.  Our school has recently gotten on
the Net.  Please send greetings to the PS 163 Library.  If you have time,
please add a quick fact about your school or community.  I would love to
share your greetings at our Multicultural Showcase.
  You can e-mail me at EAlbu@AOL.COM.  Thanks for your help.

Elyse Albu, Librarian
PS 163
163 West 97th Street