I've put up with this for several months now and checked everything I
 could think of. Maybe there's someone out there with another idea.
        I'm having a problem printing with my computer at home (the one I
read all my LM_NET mail on). I have a 486 AST computer running Windows 3.1
and an HP 550C Desk Jet printer. I'm on Netscape Navigator 2.0. When I first
turn on my system and connect to the internet (and my e-mail), my printer
will only print 1 time from the internet (be it e-mail message or something
from the web). After that it refuses to print anything else from the internet
unless I log off and log on again. It will still continue to print anything I
want from any other program in Windows (but I'm getting tired of the
cut/paste routine everytime I want to print an e-mail message and printing
something from the Web is impossible).
        I've checked the print manager and what preferences I could find in
Netscape and I can't find anything. I'm at a total loss. The most infuriating
part is that this started in December. Before that it would print whatever I
wanted. Since December it only prints one thing per logon from my Netscape.
        The only other thing I can think of is that my Netscape mail became
unstable and crashed this past winter (had to be reinstalled) but I can't
remember if my problem dates from that point. Any suggestions?  TIA

--
Teresa White, Librarian
Cunningham Elementary

LM_NET Archive Home