Announcing the improved site for booktalks on the web.  I have added many
more titles to the database and indexed it by author.  There are now over
150 titles represented in the database and I have about that many more to
add.  Please remember that I have just used my index card file and in no way
hold these talks out as the best there is!  I just want to get something
started.

http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett/booktalk.html

I put out a message asking for others to add to the database.  I got back
just a couple of messages promising to add to the database but so far no one
has.  I hope others will see this as a valuable resource and help create an
extremely useful database that we can all benefit from.  Just think how
extensive this could be if everyone contributed even just one booktalk.

If there is interest, I will add title and subject access to the database
and reconfigure it so it can load faster.  I also am thinking of adding a
cgi form for people to submit booktalks electronically.  In the meantime, if
you want to add to the database, just email me the info.  I will give you
full credit on the web site.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Nancy J. Keane
Nancy J. Keane                  voice:  603-225-0862
Rundlett Jr. High School        fax:    603-226-3288
144 South Street                email: nancy.keane@rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
Concord, New Hampshire 03301    http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett/
                                http://www.nhptv.org/nhema
        "Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor."