Our wonderful library aide just recently lost her husband.  She is
trying to reach the department in Long Island, Nassau County, NY, where
she can get a copy of her marriage certificate.  The telephone numbers
given to her by information proved incorrect, and she has been unable to
find the correct ones.  Could someone who lives in the area check this
out and reply directly to me giving the correct phone number for the
office which can supply this information...If a toll free number is
available, that would be even better, as her telephone bill is already
astronomical!
        I told her my listserv buddies always come through in a pinch.  Thanks
in advance for any replies to this personal request.
--
Carolyn Pearl, Librarian, Westfield High School, Spring ISD, Houston, TX
carolynp@hiway.spring.isd.tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home