I am looking for information on school's that depend on their students for
computer technicalsupport.  Any information you have would be very helpful.
 Also, if you are a school that has adopted this practice I would be
interested in talking to you directly. If you could leave your name and phone
number (with area code), I would appreciate it.

I know some schools actually allow their students to do basic network
administration as well as teaching computer basics to teachers.  I saw a
program a few weeks ago on a school that actually allows students to run the
entire computer operation.  The operation included a 250 user Novell network,
a CD-ROM server, three labs, and individual computers for teacher use.
 Unfortunately I don't know the name of the program, but it was on either the
Discovery Channel or the Learning Channel.

Again, thanks for your help

Nick Roethel
Coordinator for Instructional Technology Support Services
Brookfield East High School
Brookfield, Wisconsin
(414) 781-3500 x233

LM_NET Archive Home