Our Dept.of Educational Media staff met today with the consultant for
facility specifications for the new middle schools that will be built in
our system over the next few years. Many years ago, there were standards for
the areas of the library media center, but these changed with Information
Power.

If you have information or know where we might find info that will
help us with planning a middle school library media center for
approximately 1100 students, please contact me directly at my e-mail
address listed below. I'll post a hit if I get enough info.

Pat Pickard

Pat Pickard, Coordinator            Phone: (404) 325-3011  Ex.236
Dept. of Educational Media          FAX:   (404) 728-1977
DeKalb County Schools
2415-C N. Druid Hills Road, N.E.    E-mail:
Atlanta, Georgia  30329-3210         pickardp@rehoboth.co.dekalb.k12.ga.us

LM_NET Archive Home