One of our Phys Ed. teachers came to me to research  creatine.  It is
some sort of muscle enhancing drug.  Some students and adluts are taking
this, with impressive results.  Its not a steroid, but reduces muscle
fatigue, as far as I understand.  Has anybody else heard of this?

He's done some research on the internet, but mostly found sites of
people who are selling it.  He'd like some unbiased research on the
topic.  So far I've looked at SIRS, and Newsbank and the magazine
indexes, but no luck.  Any ideas?

Carolyn Gierke
Sweet Home HS
hslib@pce.com