With the discussion about the value of laserdiscs going on, I thought it
was appropriate that I get the following question today...

"Since you've been studying library stuff, I thought maybe you'd know of
some companies that sell laserdisc/videodisc products (hardware or
software). If you do, could you send me a listing? I already have
Macmillan/McGraw Hill and RandMcNally. Thanks!"

Can you guys help me out?  Wouldn't want the questioner to think that I'm
not up on my "library stuff."  :-)  (Don't worry--she knows what I do--she
was just trying to be cute)

Please respons directly to me.  I will post a hit if people desire it...
As always, thanks so much!!

Elizabeth A. Findley
Librarian/Archivist
The Education Center, Inc.