Last week I posted an offer for some of our excess card catalog stock.  We are
in the process of figuring out how to proceed to those who responded.

There were also some good suggestions on what to do with these unused blank
card stock.

 I still have an Apple 2e and a program to print on 3x5 cards.
It's a neat way to file notes to myself on almost
everything.

Has he thought of offering these to the special ed dept. for them to
use for flash cards?  I use to print up vocabulary and specialized
terms flash cards for students using an old Apple IIe and a large
font, printing on tractor feed index cards.  Years later, I used the
same technique and IBM compatibles.

Teams could use them to make student info cards using microsoft works
(even Appleworks).  Kids in classes could make a file of books read,
with a brief review on each card.......

Those pin fed cards are the perfect thing for printing out overdue
notices!!!  In Winnebago I choose the 3 x 5 " size of notices, and just
spit them out.  The kids don't care that the notices have a hole in the
bottom!!!

        I used to use pieces of card stock for memo cards.  I'd just
separate about 2 dozen at a time--they were used up pretty fast and
were easier to organize than all of my small pieces of paper!

LM_NET Archive Home