Hello,

I ordered barcode label protectors in a large roll
from Winnebago a year or so ago. They don't stick
as well as ordinary book tape, the kind that comes
in a 2" roll. And the precut label protectors tend
to peel/lift off the edges within a short time.

I wonder if there's another source for these? Having
them precut to the correct size saves time. But, if the
quality is the same, I'd rather stick with book tape.

Can anyone help?

PS The barcode labels I have are opaque in color while
the book tape is clear. I like the clarity.

I'll post a hit.

Rita McKillip
Garden Homes Elementary
Milwaukee, WI