   Several people asked for ordering information for the book, LITERATURE
CIRCLES by Harvey Daniels.  It is published by Stenhouse Publishers, 226
York Street, York, Maine 03909.  ISBN 1-57110-000-8.  Our language arts
department found out about the book when we attended (as a group) the
annual Young Adult Conference held in November at Huntsville.  We get so
many good ideas from this conference that our principal now pays the
registration for me and any English and reading teacher who wishes to go.
     To get more information write Dr. Teri S. Lesesne, Conf. Coordinator,
Sam Houston State University, P.O. Box 2236. Huntsville, Tx 77341.
(409) 294-1153 fax  tsl@tenet.edu e-mail.
     I do not know the price of the book because we got  a discount from B&T
but it is in the neighborhood of $20.  Best wishes.

Lynn McCree, Librarian
Martin Junior High
Austin, Texas
Lmcc@tenet.edu