Hi everyone,

I am hoping that someone who uses Juno email can help me with a couple of
questions.  Please reply to me directly.

1)  When I print an email message, the first page appears with a smaller,
darker, sans serif print; the second page comes out in the larger,
lighter (but very readable) normal print.  Why does this happen and what
can I do to correct it?

2)  Is there any way of incorporating Juno with my WordPerfect 7.0?  At
work, we have WordPerfect 6.1 and Lotus cc:Mail and we can attach WP
documents to email messages.  I'd like to do the same at home, but don't
see any features on Juno  that will allow this.

I have a Packard Bell E153 multimedia computer with a Hewlitt Packard
DeskJet 400 printer.

TIA,

Barbara

Barbara R. Herbert                      home:<bherb@juno.com>