>Emergency Librarian claims that it "promotes excellence in library
>services for children and young adults through thought-provoking and
>challenging articles, regular review columns and critical analysis of
>management and programming issues."  IMHO they succeed admirably!

I agree with Mary Ellen. I found out aboutthis magazine when i was doing my
Masters program. I found more information that I needed inthis
publicationthan any other one available.

Best!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy -  On sabbatical beginning 24 May
                                Soon to be librarian at Finegayan Elementary
                                Home of 1600 adorable little Flying Fish
                                tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                                http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

Calculated mischief is invigorating ;-)

LM_NET Archive Home