    Perhaps your Senior English teacher might be interested in teaching
for the Department of Defense (DoDEA) which has American schools based
in England, Germany, Azores, Korea, Japan, Okinawa, etc. to include my
own location in Iceland.
    Unfortunately, I am running out of time this morning, however, if
your teacher is intersted I'll be happy to provide more details for her.
-- As a teacher, you receive a base salary, a housing allowance (should
you choose to live off base) or free housing and utilities, and a free
trip home to the U.S. every year or two depending on your location.

Jeanette Hayward
A.T.  Mahan High School
PSC 1003 Box 52
FPO AE 09728-0352
NATO Base, Keflavik, Iceland
jeanette@isholf.is

I taught overseas for 12 years and was recruited by schools attending job
fairs.  Have the teacher look up The International Educator (TIE) on the
Internet and/or call International Schools Services in Princeton New
Jersey.  The fairs are in February and June for the following September.
There are hundreds (if not thousands) of international schools all around
the world and the opportunities are mind boggling.  Just writing about it
makes me want to go again!  If the teacher wants to contact me directly,
I'd be happy to give some suggestions.

Geri McMahon
gmcmahon@monroe.edu