Since the beginning of this school year, our  Media Center has been
receiving new materials in quantities that could be well advertised in our
daily circular.  This time of the year, however, the big bulk of shipment
came and thus our new acquisitions have become voluminous that I have
decided to hold a New AV Fair inviting all faculty members, PTA and other
members of the school community. I will also take advantage of this occasion
to launch our automated circulation system at the AV Counter (we have a
separate check counter for print materials which is already automated years
back)

This FAIR, I know will be very exciting (invitations sent, coffee and juice
served so they may take a sip while browsing, TV monitor/vcr available to
preview videotapes, plus speedier check out process with the automation
system in place)

To make this event more colorful, may I request for greetings or encouraging
message from for this fair. I look forward to your enthusiastic response to
this request.  Thanks so much.

Luz Cayabyab
Maria Luz Cayabyab
K - 12 AV / Tech Head, International School Manila
PO Box 1526 MCPO, Makti City 1255, Philippines
Tel: 632-896-9801. ext. 241 or 242
cayabyabl@ismanila.portalinc.com
http://www.portalinc.com/ismanila