>  II. Elegant love letters
> III. Not for men's eyes!
>  IV. Thistledown Post Office
>   V. Fursten's Great Greetings
>  VI. Travels: From India with Love
> VII. Editor's Choice: Silver Springs
>
> ******************************
> Attention AOL users!
> The list of all sites featured with AOL clickable
> links is at the bottom of this newsletter.
> ******************************
>
> ******************************
> I. Hawaii Sportfishing Adventures
>
> As to why otherwise normal and reasonable humans are
> obsessed by the thrill of fishing, let's leave that to the
> philosophers. Instead, we'd like to share some useful
> information about sport fishing in Hawaii.  Non-commercial,
> informative and entertaining with a wealth of information
> and photos of big game sport fishing in paradise.
>
> Hawaii Sportfishing Adventures CyberCards
>  http://www.mkhouse.com/html/cybercards.html
>
> ******************************
> II. Elegant love letters
>
> Beautifully arranged quotes about love. For example - "We
> are bonded for eternity, like two stars held within the sky
> by some mystical force." If you need something more
> sophisticated than clip art kisses to express your feelings -
> this is a site for you.
>
> Nem5 Romantic Greetings
>  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9744/cards.html
>
> ******************************
> III. Not for men's eyes!
>
> Bowcreek Postcards had been updated lately with many new
> sections. The most original is "It's a Man's World - NOT!"
> Probably it's not too good idea to send these cards to your
> husband (unless to celebrate a divorce), but your female
> friends would surely giggle over it.
>
> Bowcreek Postcards: It's a Man's World - NOT!
>  http://www.bowcreek.com/men.html
>
> ******************************
> IV. Thistledown Post Office
>
> The site is about supernatural and haunted houses, English
> and Egyptian history, English Heritage places to visit while
> in the North of England, cosmology and space news and also
> pages for animal lovers and pet owners... And the beautiful
> cards match those topics
>
> Thistledown Post Office.
>  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7291/cards.html
>
> ******************************
> V. Fursten's Great Greetings
>
> All occasion colorful cards that you can send to your
> friends or someone you love.
>
> Fursten's Great Greetings!
>  http://www.algonet.se/~miknil/freecard.html
>
> ******************************
> VI. Travels: From India with Love
>
> Our network is truly global, we have sites from all
> countries and continents (with exception of Antarctica,
> yet..., we are now working on a no-brainer card shop account
> manager which will allow penguins to create their own
> postcard shop). From now on we will have "Travels" topic,
> featuring new country each time.
>
> Our first destination is India (it's one of oldest and one
> [...]

To quit LM_NET (or set-reset NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send email to

I know there are lots of companies that provide boxes of textbook covers
(with advertising on them from their companies.)  How can I get our
school on their distribution systems?

--
Helen Frank
helen@inil.com

To quit LM_NET (or set-reset NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send email to