Dear Netters:  My spring break this year is different from my
children's...I work in a different school district than they attend.  So,
my husband and I are planning a trip, to culminate in Savannah, since we
both have read and watched Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  Of
course, since we are driving, we want to stop at the best sightseeing
places along the way.  I have never traveled in these states, and we both
enjoy museums, historical sites, anything concerning the Civil War, etc.
Also, if we decide to go by way of Atlanta, since I am a huge Matlock fan,
is the building in Atlanta that is featured in the TV show that is
"supposed" to be his office building?  If so, where is it?  Also, would
someone please send me the address of the Savannah Chamber of Commerce?  We
will possibly take a nothern route to get there and a southern route to
return home, so we have lots of possibilities to see your favorite site,
whether it is a museum, library, historical area, restaurant, etc.  Tell us
what we absolutely need to see.  Our children are not yet in college, so we
still have some spending money.

Pray that the grandparents will come stay at our house that week.  We don't
want to leave 2 teenagers home alone!

Please reply to me at the address below.  TIA!

Beverly Mathis, Librarian at Clifton Park and Fowler Elementaries,
Killeen, Texas      bmathis@tenet.edu

listserv@listserv.syr.edu In the message write EITHER
    NOTE: Please allow time for confirmation from Listserv.
For more help see LM_NET On The Web: http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/