______________________________________
From:        Catie Somers, SomersC@aol.com
To:          CALIBK-12, calibk12@listproc.sjsu.edu

Do you want to know what's happening with California School Library
Association?
Go to www.schoolibrary.org
Do you want some great links to reading lists on the web?
Go to www.schoolibrary.org
Do you want to find the up-to-date information about Digital High School
Grants in California?
Go to www.schoolibrary.org

The California School Library Association has recently updated and
redesigned its website.  The website provides a place for all library
media professionals to learn about CSLA and its active organization.
Also found on the website are updates about legislation effecting school
libraries, upcoming CSLA events, and a variety of links concerning
information literacy, reading and technology.  Finally, find out who is
on the CSLA State Board and what they are doing!

Visit this great resource today. The funding for our site was provided
through the hard efforts of Jackie Siminitus from Pacific Bell in San
Franciso, California. She was able to arrange a one time funding of
$5000. The organization then hired a professional web designer, Ms
Stephanie Stokes to create the new look. Special appreciation also goes
to Mr. Rob Darrow (rdarrow@clovisusd.k12.ca.us), our CSLA Webmaster, at
Alta Sierra Intermediate School in Clovis, California, who skillfully
oversees the day-to-day operation of our site!!

Catie Somers
CSLA VP Technology
Marston Middle School
San Diego