--------------7A433211178A

I just sent the following email to APPLE and thought you might enjoy
these ads as much as I do!

I need your help!   Did anyone happen to cut out and keep the fantastic
photos from the GAP ads several years ago?  I put them carefully in a
folder after I used them but...they've disappeared.  I'd love to borrow
your set for a couple of weeks, if possible.

If anyone knows where else I can locate a set (other than from the Gap
which I'm not sure will be productive),  please let me know!

Thanks so much.

                           Re: APPLE Ad Campaign