I am 99.9 % sure that I will be movin this summer to Wisconsin.  Would
anyone be willing to answer some questions about housing?

We have apartment showcase booklet full of aparatment complexes.  I need
to knwo which is best end of town to live.  Is it cheaper to find a house
to rent then these apartmetn conplexes.  I am use ot owning my own home
too.  my guy is going to UW and we don't want to be to far away but wnat
to live in a quiet neighborhood--we are in our 50's.

After a while to settle in I will look for a job. I am a school librarian
now but since I amnot teacher certified I do not qualify for that.  I
have alawys wanted to be a public librarian anyway.  Is there a aweb
page for pubic library positions?  Do the districts take uncertified
people as subs?  I have heard back from many people concerning working in
a school but did not ask about public or academic libraries.  I think I
want to work part time for a while for health reasons.  any suggestions?
stillworking on getting email down so am onno mail with lmnet so if you
could email me direct I'd appreciate it.  Thanks to everyone who told me
how wonderful WI and Madison is, I am gettingitchy feet to move there.
The weather can't be as bad as here--we got down to 50 beloww this winter
and this is teh last year I want to do bus duty at that temp.Brrrr!!!!
TIA, sandy

Sandra L. Farrell                               University Park School
831 3rd Ave.                                    554 Loftus Road
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701                         Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
(907)455-6245                                   907-479-6963
sandraf@muskox.alaska.edu