Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to answer my question about
printing a bookmark file. Many asked me to post a HIT, so here are some of
the responses.

Try Columbine bookmark Merge (downloadable at:
http://www.clark.net/pub/garyc/).

Columbine is "a free utility for merging, editing, sorting, printing,
converting, and publishing NetScape bookmark files, Microsoft Internet
Explorer (MSIE) favorite files, NCSA Mosaic hotlists files, or Opera Hot List
files."

"Important:  Columbine Bookmark Merge is free, but you are asked to
contribute to the Frank J. Cramblitt Memorial Fund for the furtherance of
elementary school education.@

Kathryn Frech
To print my bookmarks, I go to Edit bookmarks, select all, then print.  If my
system is being persnickety, I copy to Word, then print from there.  The
basic problem is that only the URL's are printed, not what I've assigned as
the bookmark name.  It's saved a lot of time when the same teachers want the
same items year after year.

Paula Shipley du Feu
In Netscape, under Bookmarks in the menu bar, pick Go to Bookmarks.  Under
Edit, click on Select All and then Copy.
Open Word or WordPerfect and under Edit select paste.
You will have all your bookmark addresses.
This might also work in other word processing programs.  These are the two I
use.

Sherry Turner
I have looked at every angle and the only option is: www.mybookmarks.com

Sybil Finemel
Open the disk in your word processing program.  Tell the computer that you
are choosing all formats.  This will bring it up.  I save mine as both html
and as text.  Your computer may ask you which format - word processing,
database or spreadsheet (if you have MSWorks).  Choose word processing.  I
then use the text version when I print them out.  The html format is for when
(heaven forbid!) my computer crashes, so I don't lose my hard work.

Linda De Vore
***
Again thanks for all the suggestions.
James Butler