I am very much in need of some information concerning a video tape.  The
 video tape in question shows the controversy in Vernonia, Oregon over
 the drug testing of the student athletes and follows it through the
 court cases to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court case the video
 refers to is Vernonia v. Acton. I need to know who might have produced
 the tape because none of that information appeared in the leader or
 trailers of the video. The part of the video I saw looked like it was
 only a portion of a longer production. It also had misleading and
 inaccurate information in it. If anyone has information about this video

 please share it with me.  The reason for my concern is because American
 Bio Medica Corporation has targeted school athletes as a market for
their   drug testing kits and laboratory services. They announced on
there website on
 or about January 14, 1999 that they want to expand there market from the

 current 50 schools nationwide to 2,500 schools nationwide by the end of
 the year.  They hold free conferences in different states for school
 officials and try to get them to adopt policies in their local school
 districts, even when it is against the law in the state where they are
 holding the conference.  There are approximately 14,422 secondary
 districts in the United States.  Only 50 schools nationwide do this type

 of suspicionless testing. It is illegal in many states and if state law
 prohibits suspicionless tests than schools in that state can not adopt
 the policy. It is my personal belief that testing thousands of innocent
 students is a violation of Fourth Amendment rights. If anyone wants more

 information about this threat to the freedom our young people please
 contact me and I will give you more details.

Kathy Geronzin
Northeast Community Schools
3690 Hwy # 136
Goose Lake, IA 52750