Ok. I give up. Only certain people have free speech rights (ie.
entertainers, and people we don't take seriously), is that it?  Let's face
it, many of us really don't believe in free speech for everyone. So, if we
shut up Dr. Laura and Rush Limbaugh, who will be next? You?  Think about
it. I think it is obvious from the many responses on this issue that we
don't really tolerate dissidence as much as we would like to believe.
No more posts from me on this issue. Back to inventory!
PM

Pat Mathews                            "The love of learning,
Librarian                               the sequestered nooks,
Dr. Howard Elementary School            And all the sweet,
1117 W. Park Ave.                       serenity of books"
Champaign, IL 61821                                Longfellow
(217)351-3866
mathews@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu