Thanks to everyone who replied to my request about laminating machines. I
think we've decided to go with a GBC. Since I had so many replies,
including a few for information, I'm posting a hit.
We have a GBC Ultima 65 that is wonderful EXCEPT for changing the
film.  It does a great job but we find ourselves putting off changing
the film on it.  Whatever you get make sure they demonstrate how to
change the film.  The salesman told my principal "it was a breeze."
We've used a Seal brand WIZARD for over 10 years with very little problem.
Instead of buying "pouches" we make our own with roll laminating film
(either 1.5 mil or 3 mil).  Works great!
I posted a similar query on LM_Net a week or two ago.  I also researched
laminators in the archives.  GBC got the most recommendations.  Based on the
laminator. It arrived Thursday and has been unpacked, but not tried out yet.
I called an 800 number and Michael Smith faxed me information about the
promotion they were running.  It was a "trade-in" deal, but you didn't
actually have to send your current laminator back.  The price of the
laminator is $1395.
Call 1-800-723-4000, press #1, then #2 for the lamination department, ask
for Michael Smith at extension 6322 in the education department, or the
sales representative for your area.  You may have to leave voice mail and be
called back.  He can fax you information about their laminator as he did me.
I wouldn't trust anything but a GBC. You can find them on the web at
www.gbc.com.  Our current one is over ten years old and we are going to
replace it only because they are no longer supporting that model! I would
strongly suggest the annual maintainance agreement to keep it in tip top
shape at all times. It is much cheaper in the long run (250-300 per year) as
opposed to forking out major repairs, which can be almost as much as a new
machine!
All of our 20 buildings have a 25" roll laminator made by General Binding
Corporation.  We had a couple from Seal and replaced those with one from
GBC.
We have a 25" laminator called the Graphic III.
Their address is Graphic Laminting, Inc.
                        5122 St. Clair ave.
                        Cleveland, OH  44103
                        216-881-2100

Also you might try General Binding Corp.
                        1GBC Plaza
                        Northbrook, IL  60062
                        1-800-952-1166

Lee Ann Kee, Library Clerk