 will have to post the HITS on several messages because to copy and paste all
of them on one message is too long.  Thanks for your responses and for your
patience in waiting for this posting.  I could not get two of the surveys to
translate via any of my applications. Here goes:

PART ONE:

LIBRARY SURVEY FOR ACCREDITATION
As we prepare for our self-evaluation section, would you please help us by
giving us your input.  Please return to the library by April 6th.
Please place a number on the line indicating your agreement or disagreement
according to the scale below.   Please feel free to comment if you feel it
would help.
excellent - 1           good -  2         fair - 3      poor - 4        don't know
- 5

___     Your overall working relationship with the Library staff and vice versa.
___     The Library staff's attitudes toward faculty and students
___     The Library staff's willingness to cooperate in adjusting their
schedule to your program.
___     The Library staff's willingness to assemble materials for projects etc.
and/or place  materials on reserve upon teacher request.
___     The Library staff's willingness to help faculty and students.
___     The librarian keeps teachers informed of materials, print, non-print
and electronic which may be useful to them.
___     The library staff assists students with research.
___     The  library staff maintains a well organized Library/Media Center
___     The library staff offers help to faculty in the use of Library Media
Center materials and equipment.
___     Adequacy of the book collection for the subjects you teach.
___     Willingness of the Librarian to order material you request.
___     Adequacy of the electronic reference material.
___     Adequacy of the reference section material.
___     Frequency of your use of the Library and its resources
___     Frequency that your class has assignments which necessitate the use of
the library.
___     Rate (if you can)  students' attitudes about use of the library
___     I give copies of my assignments which require library use to the
librarian as reference for library staff and student.
___     If I bring my class to the library to work on a project, I expect them
to be on task.
Weaknesses I
see________________________________________________________________
_________
Strengths I
see______________________________________________________________________
_________
Suggested improvements
__________
Other
comments______________________________________________________________________
__________
__________
__________
Thank you for your input. Please continue comments on other side if necessary.

Eileen J. Christopher, SSJ
Notre Dame Academy
425 Salisbury St.
Worcester Ma 01609
ejc@nda.mec.edu
508 757-6200
508 757-7200 - fax

This message sent using the FirstClass SMTP/NNTP Gateway for Mac OS.