Dear All,

I am making this recommendation based upon my experience as a teacher and a
parent of a learning disabled child.  It was recommended to me by my
wonderful husband, a NYS-certified psychiatric social worker and is on the
Recommended sites list of Mental Health Net, an Ohio non-profit organization
sponsored by CMHC Systems, Inc.  Their corporate site is at
http://www.cmhcmis.com/

They publish a bi-monthly e-mail newsletter with many educational resources
which may be of interest to your special ed teachers and guidance counselors.
 If anyone would like me to forward them the latest issue for review, please
contact me personally, and I will gladly comply.

Can-Do!
http://www.nlbbs.com/~mbush/

    The Can Do! Web Site is an educational "ability focused"
    disability awareness resource dedicated to inspiring a "can-do"
    attitude and approach to life in everyone. The Can Do! Web Site
    contains interactive activities, stories and resources for
    parents, students and educators that can be used in the classroom
    or at home, lesson plans, links to other educational sites. The
activities
    are geared more toward elementary level, but many of the links are of
    general educational interest.

Dawn Sardes
Recent MLS Grad
SUNY Buffalo