Two teachers last year took a group of students on an educational tour
to Europe with EF tours.  I went along and really enjoyed myself, but
did feel like there were some things that the tour could have done
better.  I wondered if anyone else has had experience with EF or with
other companies that do the same type of thing.  The things that
happened could have been the fault of our tour guide, or it could have
been typical of these types of tours.  Our tour of Versailles that we
had paid extra for was cut short because the bus had to be back. At
Pompeii we did not get the full tour because our guide told the special
guide that we had to be back at a specific time.  He then took us to
Sarrento to watch a woodworking exhibition.  He encouraged us to buy
things and I am sure that he received some kind of kickback for it.  Is
this typical?  These were just a couple of incidences, there were
others.  It was not enough to ruin the trip, but they were annoying and
caused us to miss some things we had wanted to see.

--
Johnnie Frisbie
Jfrisbie@gvi.net