Hi Netters,

I received only two replies, but are they great!  I have had so much fun
this week designing a lesson plan incorporating both ideas...basically
talking about the first ammendment and what censorship means, then small
group work where they use the book in a bag idea andhave an activity sheet
to work on, then, back to sharing their experiences and ideas about banning
books and what they have looked at.  The ALA kit has been invaluable for me
too.

Thank you so very much!

Tina HUdak, Librarian
Takoma Park Maryland Public Library